Sunday, March 26, 2017

Week 7: A Major Setback In New York

I want to address the first major setback of my project, something that is definitely disappointing to me. Due to my schedule,  difficulty of transportation, and the President of NFTY-GER being unavailable for the week I was in New York/New Jersey, I was unable to hold a meeting to discuss the importance of a central authority figure of an organization and the difficulties that come with the transition of power between them.

However, all is not lost! I am instead going to plan a conference call so I can have this insightful discussion. I am hoping to have it conducted prior to Spring Kallah which begins on April 7th.

On the bright side, I was able to independently travel around New York and see sights!
Grand Central Station
The Freedom Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment